Fast rights management for WordPress
WP Admin User Role
A reduced administrator role for your WordPress clients
You don't want to give your customers administrator rights, because otherwise they could (for sure!) destroy something on your painstakingly created WordPress site? But the rights of an "editor" are again too small, because you can not edit a menu, widgets and your own users?Then try "WP Admin User Role". A reduced admin role customized by you, ready to use in less than 60 seconds.
Plugins give new functionality to the website, but they can also interfere with it. What permissions do you want to give your new admin? Choose from the following:
- Should the admin get access to plugins at all? If yes:
- Delete plugins
- Edit plugin files
- Install plugins
- Update plugins
Around the design
Even more than plugins, design changes can have a big impact on your clients' website. Here you enable the admin user ...
- what changes can be made to Themes & Customizer, e.g.
- Install themes
- Update themes
- Change themes
- Edit theme files
- Delete themes
Furthermore, you can outsource and share the menu and widgets items for an admin user, so that they can be accessed independently of the design.
User access and settings
Here you allow all "Admin" users to view and customize the users of the site. The following rights are available:
- List users (i.e. display them)
- Create new users
- Manage existing users
- Delete user
You can also set that an "admin" does not see "administrators". This way you remain invisible to an admin as the creator of the website.
Tools & Settings
By default, editors cannot see or manage any settings or tools. Once you make a user an admin, you can give him or her those rights here.
Buy more freedom now - for you and your customers.
License for 1 domain
Our customers love our service!
- FIX: Administrators could not create additional administrators when the plugin was enabled.
- CHANGED: Dependencies in the settings are taken into account. Some settings are only visible if the parent setting has been activated.
- CHANGED: The most common default settings are set directly when activating the plugin
- FIX: Admins could edit administrators when they were visible
- CHANGED: After activating the plugin, if the license is inactive, it now switches directly to the license input
- NEW: Menus and widgets can be managed separately and are displayed as separate menu items in the backend.
- NEW: Administrators can \"hide\" from admins and determine whether admins can see them.
- FIX: Admins had access to WP Admin user role settings under certain circumstances.
- FIX: Users are now listed correctly. Previously, users may not have been displayed if they were Admin or Administrator at the same time.
- FIX: The \"Tools\" menu item is now displayed correctly when the setting is set.
- First beta version and invitation to test to existing customers